Benchtop scanning electron microscopes are used in a wide range of fields, such as electrical, electronics, automobiles, machinery, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, SEM applications are expanding to not only cover research and development, but also address quality control and product inspection at manufacturing sites. With this, demands for further improved work efficiency, much faster and easier operation, and a higher degree of analytical and measurement capabilities, are increasing.
The JCM-7000 Benchtop Scanning Electron Microscope is designed based on a key concept of "Easy-to-use SEM with seamless navigation and live analysis". The JCM-7000 incorporates three innovative functions; "Zeromag" for smooth transition from optical to SEM imaging, "Live Analysis" for finding constituent elements for an image observation area, and "Live 3D" for displaying a reconstructed live 3D image during SEM observation.
When you place the JCM-7000 next to an optical microscope, further-faster and more-detailed foreign material analysis and quality control can be made.
- Cross Sections of Noodles Observed at Various Cooling Temperatures
- Observation Examples of Processed Foods
As standard, SEM is equipped with:
- Start-up handling equipment containing a minimum of:
- Cotton gloves - at least 1 pair;
- Sample storage box - at least 1 piece;
- Carbon-sticker (C-sticker) and carbon-disc (C-disc) - a minimum of 10 pieces of both;
- Dedusting by blowing;
- Tweezers №5 or equivalent - at least 1 piece;
- Samples - minimum 10 pieces;
- Installation for a sample - minimum 2 pieces;
- Delivered with all necessary power and connection cables, as well as consumables and accessories and be fully ready to work in all its functionalities.